Citibank’s November sign-up offer is back! From 1-15 November 2021, apply for any one of the listed Citi credit cards here and spend a minimum of $500 on qualifying spend within 30 days to get an awesome welcome gift of your choice!
You may select an:
- Dyson TP03 (worth $699!!)
- Apple Vouchers worth $400
- $350 cash
For the sake of clarification, Citibank uses the following definition for eligible new participants:
- He/she does not have an existing Citibank Credit Card account* at the time his/her application for any Eligible Citibank Product under this Promotion is approved, and
- He/she did not previously have a Citibank Credit Card account that was terminated/closed (whether by the individual or by Citibank) in the last twelve (12) months immediately prior to the commencement of the Application Period; and
- He/she is not a United States (“U.S.”) Citizen, U.S. Resident, or U.S. Green Cardholder. A person is a “U.S. Resident” if he is present in the U.S. for more than 31 days in the current calendar year and for an average of at least 183 days over the current calendar year and the preceding calendar years.
On the issue of ‘qualifying spend’, this refers to any retail transactions (including internet purchases) which do not come from:
- any Equal Payment Plan (EPP) purchases,
- refunded/ disputed/ unauthorised/ fraudulent retail purchases,
- Quick Cash and other instalment loans,
- Annual fees
- Citi PayLite/ Citi Flexibill/ cash advance/ quasi-cash transactions/ balance transfers/ interest/ goods and services taxes,
- bill payments made using the Eligible Card as a source of funds,
- late payment fees
- any other form of service/ miscellaneous fees
As usual, insurance, government, education bills and charitable donations will count towards the minimum spend requirement but will not be eligible to earn rewards points.
Fellow miles collectors will know that Citi miles & points are one of the most sought after in Singapore due to the fact that they are the most flexible miles currency; you are able to convert your Citi Miles & Points to 11 different frequent flyer programs! For example, these include the British Airways Executive Club, and Turkish Miles & Smiles, which offer sweet spots and tremendous value over your traditional Krisflyer miles.
For this promotion, you have a plethora of options to choose from for your Citibank card, from the popular Citi Rewards card or reliable Citi PremierMiles for miles earners and the ever reliable Citi Cash Back+ Mastercard®, to even the luxurious Citi Prestige card for affluent customers. All cards except the Citi Prestige Card enjoy a first year fee waiver too! Here’s the list below:
- Citi Cash Back+ Mastercard®
- Citi Cash Back Card
- Citi Rewards Card
- Citi Prestige Card
- Citi PremierMiles Card
For easy facilitation, please take down the online Application Reference Number as you may need it if you require any form of assistance. (you may contact [email protected] if you require help with check on your sign-up gift.)
Another thing to take note is to activate your new credit card when you receive it and make at least one qualifying transaction (no minimum spend required) on that new Citibank card within 60 days from the date of card approval.
Personally, I’d go for the S$350 cash instead of the mentioned gadgets. While there might be other gifts, the long awaited 11.11 sale is coming soon and you could possibly snag great deals! It makes more financial sense getting the cash, and spending that cash on the gadget. In this case, you still come out on top, while earning miles too in the process!
In any case, enjoy your new welcome gifts or your freshly deposited $350 in your Paynow account!